Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas in the Country

Here is a recipe for a flavored creamer for coffee or cocoa.  Fill a vintage milk bottle with it, and it makes a neat little gift or stocking stuffer!

Pepperminty Creamer Mix

1/4 cup non-dairy coffee creamer
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup instant coffee granules
2 T baking cocoa
2 hard peppermint candies, crushed

Combine all ingredients in a blender.  Process until well blended.  Store in an airtight container. 

This recipe came from a wonderful book I have called "Christmas in the Country", by Gooseberry Patch.

1 comment:

Faith said...

I love Gooseberry Patch stuff...I used to order from them all the time...I currently have my morning cup of coffee on one of their xmas coasters I bought....in a peppermint candy cane pattern. And this DOES make a great idea for a coffee lover's stocking gift. Tomorrow I am going to do a short post on what I do with extra silver cookie cutters!