Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday's Favorite Five's

Happy March everyone!!  Where I live, March came in like a lion.  We have more snow than we've had all winter.  But it is beautiful.  I had other blessings this week, too, and if you want to participate in telling about your five favorites, click here at Living to Tell the Story and link up.

1.   We now have LOTS of beautiful snow.  It looks like a winter wonderland.  I am thankful that we have a snowblower to deal with all of it!

2.  I bought a new chair for my spare room that is being remodeled.  I found it on Criag's list and got it and a new couch for the living room for an unbelievable price! 

3.  I spend a day on the couch this week.  I've been having some stomach issues and decided to take it easy.  It felt so good reading and relaxing and lazing about.

4.  I watched a favorite old Disney movie - "That Darn Cat."  It was so much fun!!

 5.  I spent a day organizing the shelves in my home office.  Got rid of some stuff and really tidied up those shelves!

Hope you all had a great week .  Enjoy your weekend!                                     
                                                                                  

3 comments:

Faith said...

I LOVE that movie!! that's one I have got to tell Claire about!! I wonder if we can find it on instant streaming netflix?? I did some major straightening of stuff this week too....totally organized my recipe box, shelves, bins, etc. felt great! sorry to hear you've had stomach problems! is it related to the acid reflux thing? the snow is pretty. we got about 4 inches but it's quickly melting....is pretty on the trees though. have a good weekend..and disregard the FB inbox msg. I found the middle section of that thing.....the outer pieces were STUCK! lol....

Susan @ FruitfulWords said...

I pray you are feeling better, Hope. How nice to be able to relax on your new couch and do some reading. That is always good "medicine."

No snow here this week (or any week). I do miss walking in the crunchy snow, catching it on my tongue, making a snowman, and seeing its beauty. Wahoo for a snowblower!

We've had some cold rain and LOTS of blooming trees (and so of course asthma/allergies).

I haven't seen That Darn Cat. I am going to check on Netflix too.

Have a good week.

Susan @ FruitfulWords said...

PS I didn't find That Darn Cat on Netflix, but it is on Amazon. You can rent it for $1.99. That is what I am going to do tonight at the end of this l-o-n-g day (woke up at 4:30).