Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday's Favorite Fives

It has been a busy week, but a good one.  Taking time out to list some blessings from the week.                                                                             

1.  Got the goat shed and the chicken coop all cleaned out after the long winter.  It feels good.  I'm sure the animals think so too.  It's a hard job and lots of work though.  Glad it's done.

2.  All the animal manure I cleaned out makes for some great compost!  Today we planted a raspberry bush and some strawberry plants.  We also replanted some blueberry bushes that weren't doing too well.  We are hoping the compost will cause them to thrive.

3.     This is one of my favourite Avon products.  I love to use their footscrubs in the shower or bath after a long day.  It is so soothing and relaxing.  I feel like I am being pampered when I use them. 

4.  I had some time to read this week, and I read a light mystery novel which I so enjoyed.  It was called "Booked for Murder." 

5.  We finally bought a new mattress!!  It will be delivered within the next couple of days.  I cannot wait to get a good nights' sleep again!

What are some of your blessings from the week?  Share by going to Living to Tell the Story.
Have a fantastic weekend!!

                                                                                                       

3 comments:

Faith said...

Oh what a nice list of faves! I know the new mattress feeling! we upgraded last spring and what a HUGE difference!! Did you get the new memory foam one? We love ours!! And I love reading....I hardly had any time this week but now that the weekend is here I hope to enjoy some reading after I do some more spring cleaning :) Have a good weekend!

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

I want to see a picture of all those berries in bloom one day!

Light reading is perfect when you need it, isn't it?

I do love a good night's sleep! Have a great week ahead.

Susanne said...

That sounds like a huge job. Glad you got it done and out of the way.

Enjoy a wonderful night of sleep on your new mattress in the coming week!